- Develop rich analytics, reporting, dashboard and data visualization marketing applications using client side frameworks such as D3.
- Implement solutions from design teams while being mindful of good UI and UX.
- Be open to do limited back end development, initially in Ruby but also go or Java.
- Write and review code with an eye for quality, efficiency, portability, compliance to standards, and stability.
- Drive development of scalable, maintainable, high quality front-end frameworks and infrastructure.
- Improve development life cycle towards improving developer productivity and reducing defects.
- Provide leadership in product development, development process and mentoring other developers.
- Work with QA to facilitate and improve testing.
- Familiarity with HTML,CSS and REST API.
- Experience in developing unit tests.
- Familiarity with Unix or Mac OS/X based systems and terminal commands.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership.
- Strong communication skills.
- ES6 experience is a plus.
- Ruby/Rails experience is a plus.
- Test-driven development, esp. using Jasmine, Capistrano and/or RSpec
- Agile methodologies
Comp & Benefits
- Competitive comp based on experience level
- Healthcare HMO & PPO
- Stock options and 401k
- Flexible Spending and Transit Reimbursement Accounts