Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a SaaS technology company with a mission to unleash the power of the people-centric web. Our platform enables brands to enter the new world of Context-Driven Marketing and build meaningful relationships with those impacting their business and category.
Our SaaS platform is used by Fortune 500 companies across a variety of industries including Energy, Travel and Hospitality, Financial Services, Software, Consumer Goods, Retail, and Pharmaceuticals. A majority of the top Communications Agencies use us. We are growing rapidly in terms of recurring revenue and the size of our customer base in North America, Europe, and Asia.
We are looking for a creative UX Engineer who will work closely with our engineering, product, and business teams to craft the future of our product and build amazing experiences for our customers. To excel, you will need outstanding rapid prototyping and development skills and a keen eye for visual detail at the pixel level. You will play an essential role in rapidly iterating UX design concepts, bringing the presentation layer of interfaces to life for our world-class customers. The right candidate would enjoy being challenged, love learning, be detail-orientated, appreciate working with people from diverse backgrounds, and be really passionate about what you do.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate several of the following:
- At least 3 years experience developing awesome products
- UX + development and visual sensitivity
- Passion for front-end design and implementation — from building responsive solutions across multiple devices to writing high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Prototyping skills — ability to create quick prototypes to test feasibility and allow for rapid evolution of ideas
- Expertise with HTML5, CSS3, Canvas, etc.
- Understanding of back end implications of code
- 2+ years experience working with design teams preferred
What makes you get up in the morning
- You roll up your sleeves and dive head first into new challenges and technologies
- You like staying current with code and user experience trends and patterns
- You like using technology to empower people