We are consumer Internet company focused on transforming the world economy with secure, simple, and less costly technology for storing and using money. We are backed by $136 million from investors including Goldman Sachs, Baidu, CreditEase, IDG China, Breyer Capital, Accel and General Catalyst. With offices in Boston, San Francisco, Dublin and London, we are building mobile apps aimed at enabling greater ease-of-use in online and in-person payments, with enhanced security and privacy, and the convenience of free, instant, global digital money transfers.
About The Role
- Treasury operations are vital to our business. As a positive and conscientious member of the Treasury Development Team, you will help us build an efficient, world-class system from the ground up!
- You’ll work with a small, agile and productive team, gaining real-world experience building and deploying secure, production-scale treasury management services.
- You’ll design, develop, peer review and test a wide range of transactional micro-services using Java 8, Python, Node.js, Scala, and SQL
- Demo features each week in fun and relaxed team gatherings
- Work closely with our experienced DevOps team to deploy features to production
Nice to have
- 5+ years professional development experience across multiple languages
- Desire to constantly learn new technologies and implement elegant well-tested solutions
- Strong relational / transactional SQL experience
- Deployed production quality Software as a Service
- Clear communication skills
- FinTech Experience (pricing / transactional systems / algorithmic trading)
- Experience with Functional Programming Languages (Scala, haskell)
- Server-side Web Application Development (Node.js)
- Message Queues / Memory Caches
- Familiarity with Bitcoin