We are a consumer Internet company focused on transforming the world economy with secure, simple, and less costly technology for storing and using money. We are backed by $136 million from investors including Goldman Sachs, Baidu, CreditEase, IDG China, Breyer Capital, Accel and General Catalyst.
What you will do
- Automate configuration of AWS infrastructure using AWS apis in scripting languages such as Python
- Build out AWS managed services to meet growing worldwide custom base across multiple AWS regions
- Design redundant and resilient cross-region infrastructure
- Plan and test disaster recovery scenarios for a highly available microservices architecture
- Collaborate to create security focused tools and frameworks
- AWS certified SysOps Administrator, DevOps Engineer or Solutions Architect
- Extensive experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), having managed services and applications in a large AWS cross-account environment leveraging IAM and federated SSO
- Expert with AWS services including IAM, Virtual Private Cloud, Config, Cloudwatch, etc.
- Passionate about alerting, monitoring and uptime
- Configuration management and automation experience with Ansible, Python, and Boto
- Sees problems as opportunities to automate!
Nice to have
- Experience with databases such as Postgres, DynamoDB and Redshift
- Security background and experience with DDOS mitigation and IDPS, whitehat, etc
- Experience managing Hardware Security Modules (CloudHSM, Safenet Luna SA, etc)
- Production experience with Docker
- Open-source project contributions