We protect essential business data for tens of thousands of the world’s fastest growing companies. Our Total Data Protection platform delivers uninterrupted access to data on site, in transit and in the cloud. Through our network of partners, we provide companies with products and services designed to continually keep business running.
- Lead and mentor a talented team of developers to develop, design, and implement scalable and future-proof software solutions.
- Enhance the company’s internal and client facing web portals.
- Solve interesting and challenging problems from refactoring to design and testing.
- Audit, evaluate, and refactor existing legacy code.
- Participate in a fast-paced agile software development lifecycle.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong working knowledge of PHP or another high-level programming language (e.g. PHP, Ruby, Python, etc.).
- Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming.
- Experience with relational database design principles (e.g. MySQL).
- Familiarity with the LAMP environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must enjoy learning and be self-motivated with the ability to switch contexts as the needs of the business evolve.
- Experience with version control software (e.g. Git, Subversion, etc.).
- Knowledge of the MVC Architectural Pattern.
- Experience with API development.
- Familiarity with one or more development frameworks (Zend, ROR, Symfony)
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field.
We offer a comprehensive and unique benefits package. Above and beyond the typical medical, dental and vision, we also offer a generous 401k plan with a significant employer match, unlimited paid time off, educational reimbursement, fitness reimbursement, and travel subsidies for commuters. We have a patent rewards program and various other fun perks and fringe benefits, including free lunch every Friday in all of our offices globally.