We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our team. Here in Framingham we create and maintain the heart of our business – a platform that enables our hundreds of thousands of in-the-wild testers to provide quick and meaningful feedback to the world’s largest app-creating companies. We still work like a startup in small, fast-paced, energetic groups but with all the perks of a larger organization such as strong benefits and a healthy work-life balance.
We are looking for engineers who:
- Are driven and passionate in creating premier web experiences through well designed, tested and maintainable code-bases.
- Love crafting beautiful RESTful web-services and have a strong knowledge in the way the web works.
- Have strong technical background with a modern backend technology such as Java’s Spring Boot, NodeJS, Python’s Flask or Django, etc. (We use a mix of Java + NodeJS)
- Are always looking to learn and improve – independent self-learners who love to share what they find.
- Are team-focused, pragmatic engineers who enjoy working on small, agile teams.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with relational and No-SQL databases: MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, Redis
As a Software Engineer, you will:
- Design and develop the next generation platform.
- Work in strong agile teams, using modern development methodologies.
- Work closely with product managers, designers and customers to deliver impactful product initiatives.
We are leading the app quality revolution by enabling companies to deliver digital experiences that win - from web to mobile to wearables and beyond. We work with thousands of companies, from the hottest startups to the world’s biggest brands – including Google, Microsoft, Amazon, USA Today, Runkeeper and many more. Since our 2008 launch, we’ve appreciated tremendous success for a start-up, having raised $80 million in funding.