We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our team. Here in Framingham we create and maintain the heart of our business – a platform that enables our hundreds of thousands of in-the-wild testers to provide quick and meaningful feedback to the world’s largest app-creating companies. We still work like a startup in small, fast-paced, energetic groups but with all the perks of a larger organization such as strong benefits and a healthy work-life balance.
We are looking for engineers who:
- Are driven and passionate in creating premier web experiences through well designed, tested and maintainable code-bases.
- Love crafting beautiful RESTful web-services and have a strong knowledge in the way the web works.
- Have strong technical background with a modern backend technology such as Java’s Spring Boot, NodeJS, Python’s Flask or Django, etc. (We use a mix of Java + NodeJS)
- Are always looking to learn and improve – independent self-learners who love to share what they find.
- Are team-focused, pragmatic engineers who enjoy working on small, agile teams.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with relational and No-SQL databases: MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, Redis
As a Software Engineer you will:
- Design and develop the next generation platform.
- Work in strong agile teams, using modern development methodologies.
- Work closely with product managers, designers and customers to deliver impactful product initiatives.
Launched in 2008 we are the leading the app quality revolution by enabling companies to deliver digital experiences that win - from web to mobile to wearables and beyond. By combining testing services and tools, we help companies achieve the 360° app quality they need to thrive in the modern apps economy. We work with thousands of companies, from the hottest startups to the world’s biggest brands – including Google, Microsoft, Amazon, USA Today, Runkeeper and many more.