- Develop rich analytics, reporting, dashboard and data visualization marketing applications using client side frameworks such as D3.
- Implement solutions from design teams while being mindful of good UI and UX.
- Be open to back end development, in Ruby but also golang or Java.
- Write and review code with an eye for quality, efficiency, portability, compliance to standards, and stability.
- Drive development of scalable, maintainable, unit tested, high quality front-end frameworks and infrastructure.
- Improve development life cycle towards improving developer productivity and reducing defects.
- Work with Quality Engineering to facilitate and improve testing.
- Experience in MVC/MV* UI frameworks - either browser based or other (MVC, Swing,...)
- Familiarity with HTML,CSS and REST.
- Naturally practices unit test development and generally passionate about developing quality software.
- Familiarity with Unix or Mac OS/X based systems and terminal commands.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership.
- Strong communication skills.
- BS Computer Science Degree or above required.
- Ruby/Rails experience or other backend platform is a plus.
- Agile methodologies
Comp & Benefits
- Competitive comp based on experience level
- Healthcare HMO & PPO
- Stock options and 401k
- Flexible Spending and Transit Reimbursement Accounts