#1 online -and the only nationwide - marketplace for business catering in the United States – a $21 billion market. Our 850K+ on-time ratings and reviews, our 51K+ caterers and restaurants, and our 5-star customer service make it superbly easy for business people to find and order great food for their meetings. We’re backed by Insight Venture Partners and Iconiq Capital, we’re on a path to $1B in 2019, and we’ll get there - even more surely if you come help us.
We’re always looking for highly skilled full stack engineers to help execute our technology goals while riding this rocket ship of growth.
- 4-6+ years of hands-on web development experience in a professional setting, ideally using Ruby on Rails or Python
- Solid SQL / relational database experience (Postgres is a plus but not required).
- A strong appetite for learning (new frameworks, new languages, etc).
- A disposition that is friendly, flexible, and pragmatic.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
What you’ll do:
- Burn through an ever growing backlog of requests to evolve our products (desktop & mobile).
- Expose functionality via our Restful API and integrate with 3rd party APIs.
- Improve performance at every chance you get (we believe speed itself is a feature).
- Evolve the user experience based on A / B test results, Google Analytics data, and customer feedback.
- Tackle exciting scale challenges.