We are hiring DevOps/Site Reliability Engineers to innovate upon the way we deploy, test, and develop our industry-leading marketing and analytics software. Engineers here solve problems in distributed computing, infrastructure automation, big data and data visualization. Our rapid growth challenges us to continually evolve how we manage our infrastructure as we roll out new application services and process billions of data points per day.
We’re looking for engineers with:
- A track record managing large AWS deployments, including deep knowledge of AWS security and networking best practices
- The ability to script AWS operations using Ruby or Python
- Knowledge of Docker, experience managing Docker-based deployments a plus
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools such as Chef, Puppet, or Ansible
- Strong background in Unix and networking
- Experience with metrics and log aggregation systems (ELK, collectd and similar)
- Experience with SQL, Hadoop a plus
As a DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer you’ll help us:
- Make it easy to deploy new code and difficult to make mistakes in production
- Monitor, measure and optimize our systems and processes
- Build or implement resource sharing frameworks like Mesos
Engineers here work on small teams and have a big impact on our product and technology. Come join one of the fastest growing companies in Boston.