Founded in March of 2015, our brand is a line of shoes made the old way, by hand, in Italy, sold the new way: direct to consumer, with new drops of limited edition styles every Monday, at what had previously been historically impossible prices.
Our team—located in Boston, New York, and Florence—is comprised of outstanding talent that crosses the spectrum and is united in our devotion to quality and innovation at every touch point, from unparalleled client service to disruptive retail experiences, and of course, creating exceptional products, from shoes to store to website. We seek highly ambitious, creative problem solvers to join our quickly growing team.
- Work with our small, yet talented engineering team to improve our world-class e-commerce experience on a number of channels including mobile and responsive web
- Help our team realize a vision of a true omnichannel client experience: both online and in non-traditional physical retail settings
- Leverage big data to help the business solve eCommerce challenges and opportunities from both consumer and manufacturing perspectives
- Facilitate the flow of information by our Data Science team that is so essential to shaping our business decisions
- Assist in the development of bleeding edge single-page applications to support our client engagement initiatives
- Help define the future of our end-to-end architecture and identify opportunities for positive change
- Gain an understanding of our business, clients, and our domain allowing you to use your judgment and make autonomous decisions
- Have 4+ years of experience building responsive web applications optimized for desktop, tablet, and mobile form factors
- Care immensely about the user’s experience and believe in iterating quickly based on data and feedback
- Are always learning and teaching, and look for opportunities to help your team improve
- Have experience evaluating and integrating a variety of technologies, including open source components
- Want to build something you’re proud of that customers love
- Enjoy contributing to the open source community, blog, and talk about your work with peers
- Are interested in the transparency behind brands and the opportunity to innovate in consumer industries that are ripe for disruption
- Have experience with frameworks and technologies like React, Inferno, Vue, nodeJS, PostgreSQL, selenium, mocha
What’s in it for You?
- Impact: work with various groups in the company to solve a range of challenging problems that have not been questioned in the industry using the power of technology
- Opportunity: we are still early stage so you define opportunity. We have technical challenges, mentoring opportunities, and great exposure to stakeholders and clients
- Forward momentum: an impactful role in a well-funded startup by top tier VCs.
- Continuous learning: you’ll be joining the company early so there are lots of challenges for you to have a meaningful impact on as we learn and solve them together
- Love of la dolce vita: celebrating the many special and inspiring aspects of Italian culture
- An artistic mission: believe and support the tradition of old world artisans and craftsmanship
- Building team culture: impact and help shape our corporate culture