This a rare opportunity to make a massive impact at a young startup that's already on track to make $50M in annual revenue, has great word of mouth, and is set to disrupt the luxury fashion industry. We are getting ready to scale our technology dramatically for the next big set of challenges, and we’re looking for some great engineers to help us define and build our next platform!
As a Full-Stack Engineer, you will work closely with product managers, designers, and data scientists, and write code at all levels of the stack - including UI, server, database, 3rd party integrations, and operational infrastructure. While continuing to build value on the existing site, you will work with the team to design and transition the site to a new architecture.
A little about you:
● You’re comfortable working throughout the stack.
● You're really good at something, and are interested in mentoring the rest of the team in your superpower.
● You're excited to learn about areas where you’re less experienced.
● You excel at communication and collaboration in a diverse, cross-functional team.
● You have an academic background in Computer Science or a related field.
● You have at least 2+ years of experience as a software engineer.
A little about us:
● We’re small, scrappy, and are already seeing tremendous success.
● We’re laser-focused on building a data-driven, disruptive, luxury brand.
● We have a full-stack-engineer-shaped hole in our hearts.